Become a Member of Your PTA!
You may have seen a flyer in your child's backpack informing you about the PTA Membership Challenge. We are asking for every Shallowford Falls Elementary family to help support our school by purchasing a PTA membership. Each family that completes their registration by Friday, November 20th will be entered into a raffle to win one of several gift cards to local restaurants.
If your child's classroom reaches 90% enrollment, the teacher will receive a $25 gift card from Dick's Sporting Goods so they can purchase new playground equipment (balls, jump ropes, etc.). Memberships start at $8.00 and every membership helps provide supplies and training for our teachers! Please visit log into your account here on this website and sign-up for your membership today!
25 Years of Excellence at Shallowford Falls!
As we celebrate 25 years of excellence at Shallowford Falls Elementary School, your PTA has created this new website to help you stay connected with our school community and the PTA. Here are some upcoming events:
- November 23rd - November 27th Thanksgiving Break
- December 2nd - 8:30 a.m. Spelling Bee
- December 3rd - 6:30 p.m. 3rd Grade Music Performance
- December 9th - 8:30 a.m. Geography Bee
- December 14th - December 17th Class Holiday Parties
- December 24th - January 4th - Winter Break
Exciting news! In addition to our new website, we are very happy to announce that we are using Membership Toolkit this year to make it easy for you to do all of your PTA purchases, volunteers, and paperwork ONLINE. This means you will save time and resources - no more paperwork.
Your PTA Account Allows You:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important Shallowford Falls communications
- Complete your online directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer for various events and activities
- Make a donation
- Purchase yearbooks, spirit wear and legacy bricks
- Access the online directory and app (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members