The PTA and Foundation of Shallowford Falls are very excited to announce our annual fundraiser, the Fox Trot Fun Run, will take place on Friday, October, 12!
FUNdraising for Fun Run
- Three weeks of FUNdraising where our Foxes do their best to collect donations to reach a classroom goal and earn an awesome classroom incentive!
- In addition to the classroom goal and incentive, we have a grade level goal and super incentive. Each grade level will work together towards this goal for an opportunity to earn this awesome super incentive!
- Donation envelopes and instructions will be sent home with students Thursday, September 20. Donations can be made online or via check or cash placed in the student's envelope. Please make checks payable to Shallowford Falls Elementary PTA and include Fun Run on the memo line. Envelopes with donations will only be collected on specific count days (Thursday, October 4, Monday, October 8 and Thursday, October 11).
- A kick off pep rally with additional information will be held on Friday, September 21.
- PRINCIPAL STUNT - If the school wide goal of $40,000 is reached, Mrs. Long & Mrs. Spiva will CAMP OUT at the school!
- NEW THIS YEAR - The TOP FUNdraiser from each grade level will join our administration for lunch, at the camp site, on Friday, October 12!
- NEW THIS YEAR - Sponsorships are available and will count towards the classroom and individual goal! Don't forget to look into corporate matching opportunities by your company! 2018 - 2019 Fox Trot Fun Run Sponsorship Form
Purpose of Fun Run
- Shallowford Falls keeps 100% of the proceeds from the Fun Run.
- Builds moral and sense of community among students working towards one goal.
- The money raised will fund hand sanitizer stations, technology for students and classroom literacy materials.
Day of Fun Run
- An interactive musical mix of dancing and running, led by our awesome in-house DJs, Mrs. Douglas and Mr. Puckett.
- Each class participates during a designated time slot and enjoys popsicles on the blacktop before heading back to class.
If you have any questions or concerns about Fox Trot Fun Run, please feel free to contact Melissa Borland at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about corporate sponsorships, or to become a corporate sponsor, please feel free to contact Crysie Grelecki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO DONATE:
We very much appreciate your generous donation!
100% of the funds raised will go directly to Shallowford Falls Elementary classroom and curriculum enhancements, teacher support, and a variety of school enrichment programs. Shallowford Falls Elementary PTA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under the umbrella of the National PTA. For tax purposes, Shallowford Falls Elementary PTA's EIN # is 58-1897976.